Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What to drink at Starbucks...



How do I stay Vegan at Starbucks?? EASY. First of all, you can substitute soy milk for regular milk in any of their drinks. But until recently, you couldnt get a non-dairy frappuccino because it was a premade mix.

ANGELS SING. They are promoting their *new* SOY frappuccinos!! This is so exciting because not only can I stay vegan and enjoy frappuccinos, but I can get a soy strawberry frappuccino for Caydence.

I actually tried the Soy Strawberry Frappuccino for the first time tonight. I ordered it with no whipped cream because it has dairy in it. But I wasn't missing a thing! It's DELICIOUS!

So far, I've discovered very yummy vegan drinks to enjoy at Starbucks....

1. Soy Hot Chocolate
2. Soy Latte (flavored with peppermint or cherry)
3. Hot soy Chai tea
4. Soy Strawberry Frappuccinos (no whip)

Let me just add...

Tall Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino with Whipped Cream...
Calories: 370
Fat: 15g


Tall SOY Strawberries and Cream (no whip)...
Calories: 250
Fat: 2g


LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment